Vanilla coconut drops with chocolate heart
These cute white vanilla stars hide a rich chocolate heart, which perfectly pairs with the fresh coconut butter based shell!
- 1 cup coconut butter (also called coconut manna)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons organic honey (or vanilla stevia drops)
- 2 tablespoons squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/2 cup almond butter or nut butter
- 3 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons organic honey
- a pinch of sea salt
Melt the coconut butter, coconut oil and honey in a warm water bath. Add the lemon juice and vanilla. Blend in a blender until smooth. Taste and add seasoning if desired.
In another bowl melt the almond butter. Add cocoa powder, coconut oil, salt and sweetener and stir.
Pour a little bit of the white coconut mixture on the bottom of a mini cup cake tins/casseroles. Add a drop of chocolate filling. Fill the tins with the white mixture. Put the tins in the freezer for about an hour. Take out to room temperature, serve and enjoy! Store in a refrigerator in a resealable box.