Manuka Blackcurrant Raw Cheesecake
This super healthy raw cheesecake is packed with antioxidants, c-vitamin and other goodies! Manuka honey in it is also antibacterial. Most importantly – this cake is super creamy and tasty!
(Raw, gluten-free, dairy-free)
The dish diameter of about 17 cm
- 3 dl almonds
- 5 soft dates,
- a pinch of sea salt
- 3 dl cashews (about an hour steeping)
- 0.5 dl almond milk (or other milk drink)
- 2 tablespoons of manuka-honey + 1 tablespoon of organic honey
- 0.5 dl lemon squeezed juice
- 1 teaspoon bourbon-vanilla
- 1,5 dl to melt cold-pressed coconut oil (to replace partially or completely melted cocoa butter, if you do not like the taste of coconut
- 3 dl blackcurrants
- 1 tablespoon manuka-honey + 2 tablespoons of domestic organic honey
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil or cocoa butter
- 1 teaspoon of bourbon-vanilla
Chop the almonds in a blender into a fine crust. Mix soft dates and salt in. Cut a round piece of baking paper in the bottom of cake mold so that the cake is easier to transfer later . Press the dough firmly on the bottom of the cake mold. Prepare the filling.
Puree all ingredients, except the coconut oil in a blender until smooth thick paste. If necessary, add a little bit of liquid, if the blender is too lazy to agitate the mixture, but keep the mixture as thick as pissible. Melt the coconut oil and pour in the blender. Stir the mixture until smooth. Check the taste and add some spice if desired. Pour the mixture into the bottom of the dough onto the cake mold and put the tin in the freezer. Prepare the glaze in the meantime.
Puree the blackberries, honey, vanilla and melt coconut oil/cocoa butter until smooth. Check the taste and add some spice if desired. Take the cake mold from the freezer and pour the glaze on the surface of the cake. Put the cake back in the freezer for about two hours. Take out to room temperature, serve and enjoy!
Convert DL to CUPS for example HERE!