Lavender Bath Bombs
How to make your own relaxing bath bombs – This lavender scented aromatherapy bath bomb recipe is easy and uses common ingredients.
- 150 g baking soda (sodium carbonate)
- 70 g citric acid powder (pharmacy)
- 25 g corn flour or potato flour
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender flowers
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil to (melted)
Measure baking soda, citric acid and corn flour or potato flour into a bowl and stir. Add dried lavender flowers. Add essential oil and melt coconut oil, and squeeze the dough with your fingers. Add water one teaspoon at a time, and squeeze the dough with your fingers at the same time. Add water until the mixture resembles damp sand, and it retains its shape when you squeeze it in your hand. Press mixture firmly into molds as soon as possible. Allow to dry at room temperature overnight. Remove from molds.
To use, drop one or two bath bombs in a bath with warm running water.