Flourless Chickpea Blondies
These flourless blondies get their kick from banana, almond butter, honey and vanilla extract and maybe, if you will, from a pinch of cinnamon too.
The dish size: about 8 x 6 inch or 20 x 15 cm
- 1 can (1 ⅓ cups) chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- ¼ cup almond butter (or nut butter or seed butter)
- 5 tbsp organic honey (or 5 fresh dates)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (+ 0,5 ts cinnamon if you like)
- a pinch of salt
- ¼ cup raw cacao nibs or grated raw chocolate
Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit / 175 Celsius degrees. Grease the pan or use baking paper. Add all the ingredients, except the raw cacao nibs into a blender or a food processor and blend until smooth dough. Stir in cocoa nibs and pour the batter into the pan. Bake for about 20 minutes until the sides get a nice light brown color. Allow to cool, serve and enjoy!