Coconut Oat porridge with licorice chia jam
This oat porridge is cooked with banana, coconut milk and oat milk. The biggest secret of this morning treasure is a licorice chia jam.
- 5 dl oat milk (or other dairy free milk)
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 – 3 dl of oat meal
- 1 sliced ripe banana
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom
- ½ teaspoon vanilla seeds or vanilla powder
- 2 teaspoons almond butter
- 1 cup oat milk
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon grated licorice root extract stick or black licorice root powder
- 1-2 tbsp of liquid organic honey
- a pinch of vanilla powder /vanilla seeds
Place oats and oat milk in pan, stir well. Bring to the boil, stir, Add cardamom, vanilla and almond butter. Boil for 2-5 minutes until oats are thick and creamy. Prepare the licorice jam
Pour the oat milk in a small bowl and stir in the chia seeds. Let sit for about 10 minutes. Stir in the honey and licorice root powder. Stir and let the liquorice powder melt into the mixture.
Pour porridge into bowl. Top with licorice jam. Serve and enjoy!
Convert DL to CUPS for example here!