Chocolate Luxury Cake in a Jar
This jar cake combines a chocolate cake and a dessert pudding and it is by far one of the best luxury desserts you can serve to a person who have a serious sweet tooth and cravings for chocolate.
About 5 pieces
- Chocolate cake crumble
- Melted raw chocolate
- Coconut whipped cream
- 1-2 bananas
- Pecan nuts
- About 1 cup sized glass jars
- Prepare the cake cumble by making chocolate muffins.
- Melt the raw chocolate or prepare it yourself.
- Prepare whipped coconut cream.
- Crumble your chocolate cup cakes and add into the bottom of the jars.
- Add some sliced banana and chopped nuts and pour some melted chocolate on.
- Add some whipped coconut cream.
- Crumble in some more chocolate muffins.
- Add banana slices & chocolate sauce & coconut whipped cream & top with chopped nuts.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 2 cups full-fat almond flour
- 2 cups buckwheat flour (or gluten-free oat flour or 50:50)
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 organic eggs
- 1 cup melted butter (or coconut oil, or 50:50)
- 1 cup oat milk (or a dairy-free milk beverage of your taste)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- a pinch of sea salt
Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit (175 Celsius) degrees. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix the eggs in another bowl, add melted butter/oil, milk and spices. Add the mix dry ingredients and stir. Spoon the batter to muffin moulds (or a small cake pan) and bake in the oven for about 25-35 minutes. Muffins may be a little soft in the middle. Allow to cool.
Raw Chocolate Sauce:
- 5 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 1 cup almond milk (or any dairy-free milk beverage)
- 2 tbsp organic honey
- a small pinch of sea salt
- (+ 1 tbsp almond butter if desired)
Add cacao powder to a bowl and stir in the almond milk for a small amount at a time, until you reach desired thickness. Add honey, salt and almond butter and stir until smooth.
Coconut Whipped Cream: Get the insturctions HERE.