Banana Cinnamon Overnight oats
Comfy over-night oats for nourishing breakfast. Stir it a few times, close the lid, put it in the fridge and let the night do its magic. In the morning you will thank yourself.
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 tbsp of chia-seeds (optional)
- 1 ¼ cups almond milk (or for example oat milk or rice milk)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened smooth almond or nut butter of your taste
- 1 tbsp organic honey or coconut syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla powder / vanilla seeds
- ½ tsp of Ceylon cinnamon
- On top: banana slices
Pour all other ingredients except the banana into a jar and stir carefully with a spoon. Close the lid and leave the mixture to sit in the fridge overnight. In the morning top with banana slices and enjoy your lovely breakfast!